Sunday, April 25, 2010

facebook to the rescue

so. back in january i did some flowers for a wedding (with lots of help from mom, madie and page) being the first time i really did this, i was sad when i forgot to do something kind of important--TAKE PICTURES. I have always been pretty bad at capturing my life with the camera, and have, also, always lamented this vice. Modern day trends, however, have come to my rescue and facebook has provided me with a second chance at a flower portfolio, and (drum roll please) i now present some long awaited pictures...


note: sorry they aren't the best quality...i promise next time to document better my work.

3 comments:

{allison} said...

kirby they're beautiful--do the flowers for my wedding someday please!

Sierra said...

those are some very pretty bouquets kirby. good job.

kirbyh said...

gracias guys, i will upload the others, and i am taking a class on floral design so i will take pics there too...