Tuesday, November 18, 2008

all you need is love.....



truth: all girls think about their wedding. the ones that say they don't are lying to save face. it is a magical day with a magical outcome...i mean what's not to love. 
i love weddings. i have decided that my life's purpose is to plan other people's weddings seeing as how my wedding is no where in the foreseeable future. (i will have a future blog on my other career goal...teaching art classes with merry to special needs adults)...

my roommate jessi is getting married and i get to help with the details. today this is what i did.


her hair and make-up


her bouquet
(her bridal photo shoot was today)




threw her a shower with my other roommates...........today was amaaazing




3 comments:

Elder Micah Hansen said...

Everything looks lovely dear...good job!!

Madie said...

seriously, who are you??!! you never cease to amaze me with the beauty you create i am so jealous of you- you took all of the creative pretty cool genes and i didn't get any, thanks a lot.... jk.... but seriously

Kaitlyn said...

Great job Kirby you can be anything you want, you're awesome! I miss you!