Thursday, October 16, 2008

valentine

Confession: i maybe have a minor liking for facebook statuses.

my facebook status of late has been about cute baby valentine....as my dear madie was getting uncomfortable, madie and i would be on the phone saying funny things to her, and so on facebook i would write little things like "valentine please hurry we love you," hoping that she would somehow magically get the message while in vegas and while inside madison....

i fear i may have misled a few people

for example...one of my friends did not know what in the world i was talking about and said he just thought i was going to adopt a dog...(hold on still laughing)...

so, i just wanted to say how happy i am that i get this darling valentine in my life
 


and not this..ummm.. cute valentine...




1 comment:

Courtney said...

yeah, you got a much cuter Valentine than that dog. I still can't believe he thought you were adopting a pet. Silly Matt.